Sunday, October 12, 2014

if Light could keep you here with me.

you make words beautiful things.
and you don't see that you're on the edge of Everything- that you're just opening infinite and you're rising above and you're so beautiful that when i picture you all i see is light and the eternities of the sky, and you're somewhere all of it at once and you're more open than trillions of pinpoints wrapping themselves around the stars.
I have two shoes next to me, and they ground me to the rest of everything. But you don't seem to be grounded, and maybe its because you don't wear shoes but maybe its because no matter what you wear no one notices that you're not touching the ground because
                they get lost in the vision in your eyes.
The stripes I wore the other day i planned out so carefully, and the details, because i'm a detail person.  i only remember that i've forgotten to make you notice those details once i leave you, because when i'm with you i feel like we've been exalted and we're talking somewhere in the clouds, and even when i trip  i hardly notice whats around me.
its a problem,
i love problems like you.
everett mills


1 comment: