Wednesday, June 13, 2018

dated: 1 Septembre 2016

(thoughts from my first area)

We are four girls in a room
there are four big walls.
and a terrace with flower pots being eaten by worms.
I am sitting in a chair on the terrace.
Chewing my finger. chewing my thoughts.
Thinking on meetings with strangers. thinking
on encounters with a book &
FIRE-eyes--
always trying to turn on my
FIRE-eyes--
when I talk about that book.
I try to speak in other languages-- the language that brings out their fire-hearts, that makes them cry.
we want them to cry, because we want to speak with their heart.

Hello Heart.
Hello Heart.
open please?
giving you something that tastes good, that feels good. It will grow into a tall beautiful flower.

I try to speak with fire-eyes, in that other language that is heard deeper, farther down.
And in French. Always in French.

Beautiful things listen to us--little babies, always.
People on trains stare at us. tall people look down at us, short people look sideways at us. Questions...

we are two and two with name tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment